BESTON medical waste incinerator has the characteristics of fully enclosed, compact size, high incineration efficiency, reasonable process, high degree of non-harm. It is an ideal waste treatment equipment for various waste for clinic, hospitals, hotels, stations, large commercial institutions, enterprises, and institutions.
Application of medical waste incinerator
Beston medical waste incinerators Adopt burner incineration technology suitable for treatment of various wastes like home waste, medical waste, chemical waste, hazardous waste, etc.
Medical Waste: various hazardous waste such as syringes, gauze, blood vessels, waste organs, etc.
Household Waste: various household waste such as food scraps, paper, batteries and paints, etc,.
Small Animals Carcass: poultry, birds, dead pet, etc.
Other Hazardous Waste: industrial waste, chemical waste, etc.
Features of Beston Medical Waste Incinerator
1. Using burner incineration, all kinds of garbage generated every day can be incinerated at once.
2. Making use of burner incineration, mixed incineration, burnout treatment and other technologies to meet the EU flue gas emission standard( or comply with requirements locally) for smoke and dust.
3. Adopting fully enclosed operation to avoid secondary pollution.
4. Compact structure, small space required
5. This series of incinerators are divided into two types by the fuel, and users can choose according to their need, diesel or gas.
6. Dioxins Concentration in Exhaust Gas: ＜0.1ngTEQ/Nm3
7. Secondary combustion chamber gas retention time≥2s.
Technical Data of Medical Waste Incinerator
Note: Less investment about USD8000 for batch type of small capacity incinerator.
Beston specializes in the R&D and manufacture of waste incinerators. The equipment has been successfully exported to 45 countries including Thailand, Vietnam, Malawi, Tanzania, Turkey and Ghana. The equipment runs well and has great economic benefits, which is well received by customers.
Advantages of BESTON Incinerator
1.Environment friendly, Dual chamber design, no smoke, no smell, no pollution.
2.Temperature for first combustion chamber: 800℃ to 1000℃
3. Temperature for secondary combustion chamber: 1100℃ to 1200℃, which can achieve the effect of sterilization and disinfection.
4. long service time. Material of construction-Heavy duty steel. Insulated and refractory lined chambers.
5. Be portable and cover a small area.
More About Incinerators
Beston supplies various hazardous waste incinerators（such as：hospital waste incinerator, clinical waste incinerator, hazardous waste rotary kiln incinerator, industrial incinerator,etc,.）.
If you want to invest in a small incinerator, you can choose a batch incinerator(Max. disposal capacity: 500kg/hour).
If you want to invest in an incinerator with a large capacity, you can choose a rotary type incinerator(Max. disposal capacity: 100ton/24hours).
Why Choose An Incinerator from BESTON?
1: We have our own specialized factory, professional manufacturing teams and advanced technology to ensure the quality of products.
2: 8 overseas offices. More convenient to provide technical services for you.
3: More than 60 after-sales engineers guarantee after-sales service at any time.
Engineering for Tomorrow's World with Innovation and Service